Associate Sales Representative - Columbus, OH
The Associate Sales Representative provides sales and service support to both internal and external customers. He/She works under the direction of the Sales Manager, working closely with the Sales Representatives to achieve customer expectations. He/She acts as the liaison between sales, service, and the customer.
- Coordinates, schedules, and organizes resources to meet sales objectives.
- Provides full-service administrative support on various sale projects.
- Arranges appointments with customers which include pre-arranged appointments or cold calls.
- Coordinates the presentation of all new truck proposals in person to potential customers.
- Engages customers by adapting to their buying style, incorporating proven sales techniques and a consultative approach to effectively demonstrate Towlift’s material handling solutions.
- Collaborates with other internal department staff members as needed, working closely with all company divisions to develop cross-selling strategies and ensure a great customer experience.
- Maintains regular communication with the Service Department to resolve and troubleshoot customer issues as quickly as possible.
- Meets customer expectations for continued support and follow up after sales are final to include delivery of truck, signing of delivery report, truck orientation, service schedules, etc.
- Meets with Sales Manager to review Sales Representative Scorecard each month.
- Attends team meetings to review department goals and strategies as required.
- Consistently works with account managers on daily tasks.
- Uses Base CRM to track daily customer interactions.
- Maintains professionalism on the job at all times.
- Is reliable and punctual in reporting for work as scheduled.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Previous sales experience a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record acceptable to insurance company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers.
- Minimal travel outside of territory (trade shows, training).
- Ability to relocate to other Towlift markets.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.