Sales Coordinator - Toledo, OH
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, this position provides administrative support for new equipment for the entire branch sales team. In addition to typing, filing and scheduling, the Sales Coordinator performs duties such as record keeping, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining sales supplies, and special projects. He/She deals with a diverse group of external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the company.
• Maintains sales files to ensure that all documentation is accurate and complete, including customer information, sales orders, etc.
• Receipts equipment in and initiates the creation of work orders and/or shop modification worksheets, following up with internal stakeholders as needed.
• Acts as the delivery liaison, coordinating deliveries between all involved parties, including the Supply Chain Administrator, Transportation Department, Sales Representatives, and Customers.
• Submits registration/warranty documentation to manufacturers, maintaining accurate records.
• Updates Sales Managers and Sales Representatives with weekly status reports from MCFA, Hawker, etc.
• Updates Sales Managers and Sales Representatives with monthly internal reports (sales projections, etc.).
• Schedules and organizes activities for Sales Department, including demonstrations, as approved by Sales Manager.
• Works with the Sales Department to obtain information on battery/charger deliveries.
• Communicates regularly with other dealers on shipment details.
• Completes sales analysis forms for commission payments and submits for approval by Sales Manager.
• Is reliable and punctual in reporting for work as scheduled.
• Maintains professionalism on the job at all times.
• Performs other duties of a similar nature as required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate’s degree preferred.
• At least 2 years of experience in an administrative role.
• Previous customer service experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Keen attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize demands and execute tasks.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear and concise manner.
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.