The Jungheinrich ESE series sit-on low-lift pallet truck has a side-seated driving position to enhance driver performance. It’s ideal for loading and unloading trailers, and it’s suitable for load transportation over longer distances with its efficient AC motor and hydraulics. The electric steering feature provides optimized control. The rapid acceleration increases productivity because of its ability to maneuver quickly and efficiently to transport more loads.
- Lift capacity: 4,400 lbs.
- 24-volt battery
- Strong chassis resistant to damage, enclosed to protect hydraulics and electric system from outside contaminants.
- AC Drive Motor
- The three-phase technology allows for higher performance and reduced operating costs.
- It comes with powerful acceleration, quick travel direction changes, no carbon brushes, high-efficiency levels with excellent energy management and a maintenance-free system.
- Energy recovery by regenerative braking in the electromagnetic braking system.
- Smooth stepless drive characteristics.
- Ergonomic Design
- The comfortable seat adjusts for body weight and there’s an upholstered armrest.
- The padded knee area prevents fatigue and pain for the operator.
- Travel Safely
- The side-seated position helps provide the operator with enhanced visibility.
- The operator presence switch in the footwell ensures maximum truck control.
- Anti-rollback system prevents roll back on ramps.
- Constant travel speeds are ensured for ramps and descents.
For pricing and more information, contact
a Towlift Sales Representative.