Contact Chad Kleinow for more information:
Cell: (419) 343-7039
MAXIMUM TRACTIVE EFFORT:
- 46,500 lbs. [21,092 kg] double coupled.
- 31 ,500 lbs. [14,288 kg] single coupled.
DRIVE TRAIN CONFIGURATION:
Power transmitted through torque converter and transmission to a locking differential and planetary axle assemblies
- Engine: Cummins Series B5.9-C2OO turbocharged diesel engine, 6 cylinder, 4 cycle,200 HP [149 kW]
- Transmission & Torque Converter: constant mesh spur gearing - 4 speed, electronically controlled forward and reverse for both road and rail operation, with flex plate torque converter drive. Shift protection (downshift and fwd./rev). Gear and diagnostic LCD indicator
- Drive Lines: Heavy duty drive line
- Hail Drive Axles: Heavy duty planetary axles with mechanical locking differentials, front and rear
- Roadwheel Drive: Interlocking lug drive from rail axle drive hubs to tire tread. Automatically disengages while in rail operation . Road clearance is 7.3" [187 mm] at railwheel flange.
- Heavy-duty, all welded steel plate construction.2" [51 mm] thick slab frame side members.
- Rail: Air over hydraulic actuated . 18' [457.2 mm] diameter disc on all 4 railwheels.
- Train Brakes: 53 CFM [1500 liters/min] System (16 cfm engine driven and 37 cfm hydraulic driven compressors). AAR glad hand connections at front and rear.
- Road Wheel: Drum and shoe arrangement
- Parking: Mechanical disc/caliper arrangement
- 27" [685.8 mm] diameter heat treated cast steel . Contour to Association of American Railroad (AAR) specification.
- Rock service 20 ply 12.00 x 20 tube type tires, hydraulically operated to extend and drive on road or retract for rail operation, electrically controlled.
- Standard gauge: 56 112" [1435 mm] . Other gauges available Contact factory.
- 12 Volt DC, 130 Amp Alternator, 950 CCA Dual Batteries
AIR INTAKE SYSTEM:
- 2 Stage filtration with heavy duty pre-cleaner.
- Hydraulic steering system.
- Constant pressure hydraulic system, with piston pump. Centrally located electrically controlled cartridge monoblock valve. Equipped with diagnostic pressure gauge. Parker hoses with "O" ring face seal
- Two heavy-duty cast steel, TRACKMOBILE-pioneered weight transfer design . Positive coupling and uncoupling with AAR contour coupler and locking knuckle . Air operated, electrically controlled knuckle release from cab operator position.
- Air operated, electrically controlled eight sanders, two for each railwheel, front and rear.
- Forward and rear tail/stop lights. Halogen front and rear lights for night operation, either on road or rail . Track mounting lights, front and rear, tor placing unit on rail.
- Totally enclosed 360 degree visibility.
- Interior sound level under 85dBA. Easily accessible controls.
- Two electric windshield wipers .
- Rearview mirror for road operation.
- One door on each end and rear crossover platform for convenient access.
- Cab heater and defroster fans. Isolation mounts for body frame and cab.
- Full instrumentation including engine tachometer.
- Blast type air horn, automatic backup alarm for road operation.
- Air Bell, Cab Extension, 5# Fire Extinguisher, Engine Block Heater, Strobe Light, Turn Signals, Cab Air Conditioning, Protect-O-Seal Fuel Cap, Spotlight, "V" Type Snow Plow, Track l\4irrors/Cab Side'Track Mirrors/Cab Side, Engine Oil Pan Heater, Transmission Oil Pan Heater, Hydraulic Tank Heater, Battery Wrap Heater, Radio Control, MAX-TRAC Wheel Slip Control, MAX-TRAN Auto Weight Transfer System, Window Shades