ETV / ETM 110-325 Series
Model series line-up:
ETV 110/112: 2,200 - 2,600 lb. capacity
ETV/ETM 214/216: 3,000 - 3,500 lb. capacity
ETV 318/320/325 and ETM 325: 3,900 - 5,500 lb. capacity
The ETV 110-112 Series of Reach Trucks strengths are their space-saving construction, 4th generation 3-phase AC technology and a spacious and ergonomic operator compartment. With its slim support arms, the ETV 110/112 reach trucks allow for more space through narrow working aisles, creating more room during operation. Overall, these reach trucks provide the best solution for cost-effective stacking and retrieval at high lift heights and in confined spaces.
- Capacity 2,200-2,600 lbs.
- Jungheinrich proprietary AC technology in drive, lift and steer motors
- Improved maneuverability of the reach truck due to a compact chassis design
- Electric 180° steering
- Smooth hydraulic operation using the SOLO-PILOT control lever
The ETV/ETM 214/216 series of reach trucks provides optimal operating conditions for efficient stacking and retrieval at high lift heights and in narrow aisles. Whether handling pallets, working in drive-in racking or operating in single or multi-shift applications, these reach trucks are the ideal solution.
- Capacity 3,000-3,500 lbs.
- Powerful and efficient 3-phase AC drive, lift and steer control
- Compact reach truck design for maximum maneuverability
- Ergonomic and spacious operator compartment
- Energy regeneration during braking
- The right performance package to meet your application's needs
The ETM 325/ETV 318/320/325 series of reach trucks provide the best operating conditions for efficient stacking and retrieval at high lift heights and in narrow aisles. Whether handling pallets, operating in drive-in racking, working with low clearance heights, or operating in single or multi-shift applications, these reach trucks can be the ideal solution.
- Capacity 3,900-5,500 lbs.
- Jungheinrich proprietary 3-phase AC technology in drive, lift and steering motors
- Space-saving due to optimum truck design
- Ergonomic operator compartment
- Energy reclamation during braking and lowering (optional)
- MULTI-PILOT control lever Jungheinrich Curve Control for advanced stability during cornering
These reach trucks are sold at Towlift's Cleveland, Columbus and Pittsburgh locations.
your Towlift sales representative for more information on Jungheinrich reach trucks.