The Cat DP70N1 pneumatic tire lift truck offers proven reliability, strength and stability needed to get the job done. This lift truck features a steel frame making the forklift strong and durable to work in tough industrial applications such as lumber, steel, pipe, fabricated metals, concrete, stone, clay, glass and industrial machinery. Some of the features included in the DP70N1 lift truck include:
Perkins 854F Diesel Engine:
This forklift truck features a high-performance Tier 4 Final, 3.4L inline four-cylinder turbo diesel engine
giving you the power needed to operate in tough lift truck applications, with reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency.
- Maintenance-free Emissions System - allows for EPA guideline requirements to be met.
- Fuel Saver Mode - lower your fuel costs by up to 14% without affecting the forklift's top speed.
- Power Shift Transmission - Provides high torque and a smooth ride.
- Engine Protection System - Monitors the forklift's engine oil pressure, transmission fluid and coolant temperatures to protect the lift truck's system from damage.
- 500-hour Service Intervals - Extended service intervals save money on preventative maintenance. The hinged rear hood provides easy access to engine for maintenance.
Operator Comfort and Safety
- Full suspension vinyl seat, with lumbar support. Optional swivel seat with horn button is available.
- Orange anti-cinch seat belt can be seen from a distance.
- Designed for less noise and vibration for a more comfortable ride.
- Hydrostatic steering system makes steering the lift truck effortless.
- Easy, cowl mounted hydraulic control valves, or optional fingertip controls
- LED work lights and electronic backup alarm
- Presence Detection System (PDS) - Activates whenever the forklift operator does not fasten the seat belt or leaves the truck without activating the parking brake.
- Enclose the operator's compartment with a cab for working outside in inclement weather.
This lift truck is available for sale, lease or rent from Towlift. Sold at Towlift's Cleveland, Columbus and Pittsburgh locations. Contact
a Towlift Sales Representative for pricing and more information.