DP100N - DP160N
Large IC Pneumatic Lift Truck Built To Handle The Heavy Work
This line of fork lift trucks is especially designed to work in heavy applications such as
Perkins 1204E 4.4L Diesel Engine
- Steel and pipe
- Fabricated metals
- Concrete, stone, clay and glass.
This new diesel engine uses state-of-the-art technology and draws on more than 80 years of experience at Perkins, a world-class leader in industrial engine design. They've spent a vast amount of time and resources on engine development for increased productivity and lower overall operating costs. The benefits include:
• 13 percent more fuel efficiency than the previous model*
• Sequential, twin turbochargers for controlled, yet powerful acceleration
• Minimized emission levels that meet EPA Tier 4 interim standards
• A maintenance-free Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) that undergoes passive regeneration, lessening downtime
• Serviceable by Towlift.
The Cat DP100N-160N fork lift truck model family also boasts the following standard features for enhanced awareness, high durability and increased ergonomics:
• Full-suspension vinyl seat
• Fingertip hydraulic controls in a convenient, easy-to-use armrest
• Hydrostatic steering system for less steering effort required
• Mast channels made from strong T1 steel for durability
• Presence Detection System (PDS)
• Premium LED/LCD display
Cat lift trucks are sold at all Towlift locations.