The Hoist NeptuneSeries is the premier marina forklift in the industry,used to dry stack boats in storage racks, and lower/raise boats in/out of the water. Hoist's NeptuneSeries lift truck is compact and extremely maneuverable to operate around any facility, yet strong and durable enough to lift/lower boats of various sizes and weights. Premium components and features that are optional on similar lift trucks are standard on the Neptune Series.
The term negative lift sounds contradicting, but actually refers to the ability of the mast and carriage to lower a load below the ground level of the forklift. Used primarily in the marine industry, negative lift allows marina owners to lower boats into the water quickly and easily, as well as submerge the forks in the water to retrieve boats.
The Neptune Series offers premium STANDARD features ideal for your marina and boat handling needs. These standard features include galvanization and a three-step paint process for maximum corrosion protection; advanced rubber fork covering system; intuitive electronic joystick controls; luxury air-ride seat; tier-compliant Cummins QSB diesel engine; algae filter system; and RemoteTech vehicle management system.
The Neptune Series is designed with advanced ergonomics for maximum comfort. Standard features:
- Meets ANSIB56.1 FOPS operator protection
- True inching control pedal
- Intuitive electronic controls provide effortless operation
- Tilt-steering column for easy entry and exit
- Directional/gear-shift lever on steering column
- Luxury air-ride seat and retractable seat belts
- Non-skid steps and floors; handrails for safety
- Top glassshade with steel overhead guard- Splashguard in front of operator platform