One of Hoist's most popular lines, the FKS Series is a heavy-duty, cushion-tire lift truck with the power to lift loads up to 100,000 pounds. The compact design allows the forklift to maneuver in tight areas, and the compact counterweight provides the weight needed to lift heavy loads.
The FKS Series is extremely durable and can be used in many applications such as paper, forging, steel, die/mold and canning. There are various cab options available including tilt, air-ride and enclosed cab.These cushion tire Lift Trucks are the ultimate combination of strength, maneuverability and comfort. Operating in industries such as steel,automotive and forging, these rugged vehicles offer compact chassis, as well as various mast and attachment configurations to work in any application.
Dailychecks and routine maintenance are simple with the easy-access service panels located on each side of the lift truck and under the floor board of the operator’s platform. Once open, fluid, filter, engine and other service points are immediately within reach. Hydraulic pressure can be easily read by twistingthe gauge. This eliminates downtime due to hydraulic system issues.
More features of the FKS Series of forklifts include:
- Heavy steel cross supports give the frame added durability.
- Low chassis side plate allows easy access to the drive train.
- Low-profile counterweight is lead-filled with a metal shell for high-capacity applications in a compact design.
- Integrated lifting points.
- Two-part rust-inhibiting polyurethane base coat and two-part polyurethane top coat for corrosion protection.
The FKS Series also offers the necessary capacity without sacrificing space, allowing operators to easily maneuver in and around tight areas. The tight turning radius is achieved through a short wheelbase and unique design of the steer axle. The steering wheel requires only 2 1/2 turns lock to lock.
The FKS Series is powered by a standard LP gas (tanks not included) GM 5.7L V8 engine. An optional Cummins 5.9L V6 diesel is also available. Engine system features include:
- Two-stage heavy-duty air cleaner with restriction indicator.
- Heavy-duty isolated anti-vibration bolt in drive line mounts.
- Inboard muffler with optional purifier.
- Bolted open-core radiator with high-capacity cooling system.
- Built-in shut down system.
- 100-amp alternator with built-in regulator.
For more information on this lift truck, please contact
the Towlift sales representative for your area.