The Hoist FR Series lift trucks were designed to meet the needs of riggers and machinery movers. This compact forklift truck can maneuver in confined areas, and safely move heavy machinery on smooth floors. This highly innovative lift truck features:
- Extendable frame - With a push of a button, the truck frame extends out to provide stability at full capacity for loads with extended load centers.
- Stackable counterweights - The FR Series uses stackable counterweight plates. The plates add capacity to the truck, and are easily removed with a light capacity forklift.
- Removable boom & quick-change forks - This truck allows you to switch from forks to a boom attachment in minutes. The removable hydraulic boom with collapsible boom stand makes for ease of transport.
- RemoteTech - Utilizing CANbus technology, RemoteTech is a complete vehicle management system that provides superior serviceability, preventative maintenance, vehicle monitoring, automated customer support and the ability to customize vehicle functionality.
- Easy-access service points
- 100% Made in the USA
Series Capacity Range:
Model FR15/25: 15,000 – 25,000 lbs.(extended)
Model FR25/35: 25,000 – 35,000 lbs.(extended)
Model FR40/60: 40,000 – 60,000 lbs.(extended)
Model FR60/80: 60,000 – 80,000 lbs.(extended)
Buy - lease: These units are available for lease or sale from Towlift. Contact a Towlift Sales Representative for pricing and lease rates.
Rent: The FR40/60 forklift is in the Towlift rental fleet and is available to rent for short or long term periods. Contact Towlift’s rental department to reserve this unit.