This line of lift trucks brings customers a forklift designed to work in harsh environments at an exceptional value. They are cushion tire forklifts, with models in capacity ranging from 7,000 to 15,500 lbs. Features include:
- High-Performance, Low Emissions Engine – Designed for demanding conditions and has low emissions,meeting both CARB and EPA emissions standards. Equipment protection feature monitors the engine oil pressure,transmission temperature and coolant temperature.
- Easy service access – Tool-free access to the engine compartment makes routine maintenance easier.
- Smart technology – This forklift is equipped with a transmission interlock indicator and mast and hydraulic lockout to prevent improper use.
- Enhanced visibility – Narrow mast channels and two forward work lights improve operator’s visibility through the mast.
- Short-Turning Radius Models – A shorter turning radius allows for increased maneuverability in tight areas.
- Ground Speed Control – allows you to set speed limit on your forklift. Ideal for applications where there are pedestrians.
- Foot Directional Control – This option allows the operator to control forward and reverse by foot for a hands-free forklift operation. Ideal for high-cycle applications.
- Paper Application Package – The forklift is modified to work in the paper industry including: hydraulic lift line accumulator, load bearing clamp lockout, hydraulic flow control valve, high pass through radiator, tandem transmission oil coolers, louvered radiator covers, carriage slider blocks,wrapped exhaust pipes and underbelly screen.
- Product Protection Package – designed to reduce damage to paper rolls during handling. Includes four-position pressure regulator, forward tilt lockout, drop stop valve,flexible fenders.
- Reverse Drive Package – Greatly improves operator comfort and productivity when operating the lift truck in reverse. Includes full suspension swivel seat, rear grab handle and adjustable armrest.
- Dust and Foundry Package – Includes extra strategically placed breathers and filters to keep harmful abrasives out of the forklift’s internal systems.
This product is sold at Towlift's Cleveland, Columbus and Pittsburgh's locations. Contact
a Towlift sales representative for pricing and lease rates.