The EKS 410-413 provides a unique truck concept with front seat and sideways positioned mast. Unobstructed visibility towards forks, load and travel route. Energy reclamation during lowering and braking. 3-phase AC technology with high travel dynamics. Universal application.
48 V 3-phase AC technology
- Constant application of 3-phase AC technology for travel, hydraulics and steering drive is characteristic for the EFX 410–413. The advantages are obvious:
- Optimum energy consumption through particularly favorable efficiency factor.
- High efficiency factor of hydraulic system through rpm control of hydraulic motor.
- Optimized thermal economy allows the use of corrosion-free, heat-resistant plastic containers for hydraulic oil.
- Excellent efficiency factor for motors.
- Dynamic movement sequences.
- Reduced maintenance through omission of components susceptible to wear.
These products are sold at Towlift's Cleveland, Columbus and Pittsburgh locations. Contact
a Towlift sales representative for pricing and more information.