Have a forklift that needs to be repaired?
Count on Towlift to perform the best service and provide the best support.
Towlift offers our customers:
- Fast response to your service call. We understand that you need your forklift fixed fast and fixed correctly, so we deliver unmatched response time. Our service vans are stocked with parts and tooling to repair your material handling equipment at your location.
- In-shop service. Sometimes your forklift needs a major repair, welding work, or just a nice paint job. We can handle all service requests, large and small. We will pick up your forklift and have it repaired at one of our full-service shops that are equipped to do the big jobs.
- 100% availability. Sometimes your lift trucks can absolutely not be down, and we understand. Towlift is proud to offer repair service availability 24/7/365.
Towlift provides high-caliber maintenance and repair services for many types of equipment including:
- Sit-down forklift repair
- Stand-up forklift repair
- Stockpicker, orderpicker, turret truck, man-up repair service
- Reach truck repair service
- Powered walkies, and pallet truck repair service
- Scissor lift repair
- Trackmobile rail car mover repair service
- Ottawa tractor repair service
- Warehouse rack repair – we can straighten those bent uprights and beams!
- Forklift battery PM & wash
- Industrial battery repair service, including cell replacements, cable repairs, and contact repairs
- Industrial charger repair service
We serve all brands of forklifts:
Towlift’s Expert Technicians
Technology continuously changes, so Towlift is committed to ongoing employee training that keeps our experts current and up-to-date. Our technicians are continually trained on the latest technology at our own training center and at factory locations.
When one of our technicians arrives at your space, they are well-prepared to repair many types of material handling equipment. They work hard to ensure that the repairs meet factory guidelines and adhere to safety guidelines.
With Towlift, you’ll know that your equipment is more than just fixed; your equipment is safely and thoroughly repaired, helping you achieve ideal equipment performance, safety, and longevity.
Fill out a Service Request Form
Towlift Service Programs
TRIM Program - Towlift Regular Inspection Maintenance
To keep your equipment running at its best, it’s important to follow the factory recommended maintenance guidelines. Our TRIM program provides quality planned maintenance service and over 50 safety checks on major components of your equipment. You’ll also receive a written record of your equipment’s condition. We keep track of your equipment hour usage and schedule your PM at factory recommended intervals.
One flat monthly payment covers all scheduled maintenance and repairs. The plan is customizable to your needs and includes reporting of all repair expenses. Learn more about Managed Maintenance.
Back To Top
Need Service? Click the blue Schedule Service button above to request form
Towlift is a repeat winner of the Five Star Service and Dealer Excellence awards from Cat® Lift Trucks.