Under the supervision of the Product Support Manager, this position provides administrative support for the entire branch. In addition to filing and scheduling, the Administrative Assistant
– Service performs duties such as recordkeeping, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. He/She deals with a diverse group of external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the company.
· Serves as the branch receptionist and is responsible for warmly
greeting all visitors.
· Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the department.
· Creates and maintains the phone directory and the monthly calendar, distributing as requested.
· Maintains the employee in and out log and communicates with staff as needed.
· Sorts and files paperwork daily, assisting with creating file folders for staff as needed.
· Sorts and distributes mail; drafts written responses or replies by phone or email when necessary.
· Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
· Answers all incoming calls and routes to the appropriate person; takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
· Manages the account for uniforms, cleaning/safety supplies, and mats; ensures billing
is accurate and corrects as needed.
· Assists with facilities maintenance management (lawn, HVAC, vending, cleaning company,
etc.) and serves as the point of contact for external vendors.
· Places office supply orders and maintains the office supply room inventory.
· Assists with processing work orders by organizing, updating, and entering stories as needed.
· Responsible for credit card processing, including batching and submitting to Corporate.
· Responsible for being reliable and punctual in reporting for work as scheduled.
· Performs other duties of a similar nature as required.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Related administrative experience preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Keen attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize demands and execute tasks.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear and concise manner.
· Exceptional project management and organizational skills.