Warehouse Coordinator - Used Equipment - Cleveland, OH
The Warehouse Asset Specialist ensures proper procedures are followed to maintain an accurate inventory of all equipment (used, rental, etc.) and is responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing assets throughout the warehouse. He/she is responsible to complete accurate condition reports for equipment and report damages and abuse immediately to the Buyer. He/She organizes the warehouse and reports on the status of assets under his/her control.
• Creates and completes accurate used and rental condition reports with warehouse staff.
• Tracks daily shipping and receiving of all equipment in designated market.
• Checks equipment in and out of inventory utilizing Q-Link (no exceptions).
• Electronically organizes all bills of lading (for the market) and distributes hard copies to the Buyer and Transportation Department.
• Stages equipment in shop and/or yard for delivery or pick up as requested by management.
• Updates equipment moves by asset in Q-Link.
• Assists and inspects rental units for customer abuse; identifies and reports damaged rental assets to rental department upon arrival/departure.
• Ensures all equipment locations are accurate in Q-Link at arrival or departure and corrects if necessary.
• Operates company equipment in a safe and respectful manner.
• Successfully completes safety training and preventive maintenance classes, in addition to other assigned courses.
• Leads by example in promoting a safe workplace; follows OHWEO’s core safety values and ensures basic safety standards are adhered to including SDS, PPE, JSAs, hot work permits, and customer safety rules.
• Reports any safety violations or incidents to management immediately.
• Maintains the warehouse in a neat and orderly fashion, utilizing 5S when applicable.
• Communicates with off-site Asset Specialists regularly.
• Assists the Shop Technicians as directed by management.
• Performs general cleaning and custodial duties as needed.
• Shares responsibility for loading and unloading equipment for internal and external trucking/truckdrivers.
• Returns equipment to designated areas based on which department the unit belongs to, i.e. service equipment returned to service, rental units to rental, OHWEO units to OHWEO, etc.
• Ensures any unsafe equipment is properly tagged out and management is notified immediately.
• Immediately identifies and reports any damaged assets (departing or arriving) to management.
• Is responsible for transporting equipment throughout the warehouse and property as needed.
• Is reliable and punctual in reporting for work as scheduled.
• Maintains professionalism on the job at all times.
• Performs other duties of a similar nature as required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Vocational or technical certification preferred.
• Previous mechanical experience preferred.
• Previous experience in a shop attendant or similar role preferred.
• Valid Driver’s License and driving record acceptable to insurance company.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize demands and execute tasks.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear and concise manner.
• Strong organizational skills.