As we open our facilities up for training during this pandemic, we want our customers to know their health and safety are our top priority. Below are the measures we will be taking to ensure your safety.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Social distancing. Our classrooms are set up to maintain the 6 feet requirement between participants.
- Masks are required. If you don’t have a mask, we will be happy to provide one. Masks must be worn at all times while at our training facility.
- Temperatures will be taken upon entering our buildings. For the safety of the other participants, if your temperature is 100 degrees or above, you will not be able to attend class. Likewise, if you are not feeling well or are sick, please stay home. We will be happy to reschedule you for a later date.
- High touch surfaces are cleaned daily. Additionally, we clean our desks and chairs before and after each class. Disinfectant will be available during class as well.
- Nitrile gloves will be provided. Each participant will wear gloves while on a lift truck to protect themselves from other individuals touching the controls.
We want you to feel safe when entering our facilities. That is why we are taking every precaution to protect your wellbeing. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at 216-749-8930.