Contact Chad Kleinow for more information:
MAXIMUM TRACTIVE EFFORT:
• 20,000 lbs On Rail
• 4,800 lbs On Rubber
- Heavy duty, all welded from preformed steel plate and structural shapes
- 4 cylinder, 2 cycle Detroit Diesel
- 3 to 1 torque multiplication ratio
- Constant mesh, 4 speed forward and reverse
RAIL WHEEL AXLE:
- Differential and planetary wheel ends. 13.7 to 1 ratio
- 15-1/4" diam., hydraulic power actuated, mechanical parking, internally expanded, self energizing,
drum and shoe type.
- 23" diam. heat-treated, cast steel.
- Rock service tires, heavy duty retractable suspension. 12 ply 9.00 x 20 tires.
- Through transmission and planetary type differential axle assembly.
- Truck-type linkage and spindles.
- Constant pressure system with engine running to insure maximum traction and braking ability and to prevent settling- Direct connected gear driven pump.
- Heavy duty cast steel TRACKMOBILE pioneered weight transfer design; positive coupling to rail cars insured with AAR contour. Hydraulically controlled from cab for easy coupling.
- Air operated sand boxes built into frame.
- Two forward and one rear running lights. Two front and two rear stoplights
- Driver conditioned, totally enclosed cab, easy to use instruments and controls, comfortable seat, 360 degrees clear vision and electrical windshield wiper.
- Heater, defroster fan, rotating light, warning bell, spot light, auxiliary coupler, air brakes (12CFM), air brakes (24 CFM), rail snow plow, pedesial for rotating light, extra seat, Atlas water muffler, protecio seal gas cap, turn signals, radiator shutter assy., diesel engine, engine block heater, engine shutdown.