EC23N-EC30LN - Lift truck combines the latest in operator ergonomics and advanced AC technology.
- Longer run times allow for working up to two shifts on one battery charge. Including a 3-phase AC technology and regenerative braking: Advance drive system, AC hydraulic system and enhanced electric power steering.
- Pre-set operating modes are available to optimize performance and efficiency
- audible and visual indicators are implemented to increase operator awareness and alert the operator to potentially hazardous situations.
- An orange seat belt installed into the truck helps others to see when the operator is safely driving with the seat belt on.
- Regenerative braking is activated when the truck decelerates, changes direction or service brakes are used. The results of this braking feature include: improved battery life, reduced brake wear and minimized heat build up.
- A two-stage hydraulic system installed in the truck allows for it to provide precise load handling, less energy consumption and fast lift speeds.
- A seat fully adjustable to provide the most comfort possible for the operator
- Fingertip controls allow for an effortless control of the hydraulic function, horn and direction
- Narrow steering column feature allows the truck to be: easy to operate, tilt-adjustable, full-hydrostatic steering.
- Two special application packages: Two drive-in rack options and freezer for intermittent use if the temperature is below 14 degrees Fahrenheit.
- A black up “smart” alarm is an idea option for cold applications and an alarm that automatically adjusts its volume level to best fit the environment
- Some productivity options include: foot direction control, a steering wheel knob and rear grab handles with horn button.
Cat lift trucks are sold at all Towlift locations.