Integrated Presence System (IPS)
– This integrated, computer-based feedback system uses both audible and visual indicators to alert the operator to potentially hazardous situations, while increasing operator awareness.
Flexibly Awareness Options
Orange Anti-Cinch Seat Belt
- Foot directional control, for hands-free forward and reverse travel control. Ideal for rapid shuttle applications.
- Rear grab handle with horn button, offers operators additional comfort while travelling long distances in reverse or in applications with pedestrians or high traffic.
- Sideshifter for more precise load handling.
- Higher or lower height overhead guard options are available to accommodate taller operators, low clearances or special storage racking configurations.
– The bright orange color can be easily seen from a distance, making it easier to clearly see when operators are properly wearing their seat belt. When the operator is in the normal operating position, but the seat belt is not buckled, an audible warning will sound and a visible indicator will appear, alerting the operator.