Heavy duty and powerful, this series of forklifts aredesigned for tough outdoor applications found in the lumber, block, and metal industries. These forklifts are builtwith a steel frame and steel place supports designed for these severe conditions and environments. With five models to choose from with capacity ranging from 22,000 – 36,000 lbs., it cando the heavy lifting at your business.
These trucks have a Perkins 1204F diesel engine creating high performance and increased fuel efficiency. The maintenance free emissions system exceeds all Tier 4 Final EPA requirements. Twin turbochargers elevate performance and while holding maximum torque at a wide rpm range.
These forklifts have a robust 3-speed powershift transmission which ensure optimal torque while keeping the fuel consumption low.
The LCD/LED display is a great feature of the forklift providing the operator with information on the forklifts systems which ultimately helps reduce costs overall.
Engine Protection System
This monitors critical areas and will warn the operator if engine oil pressure, transmission fluid and coolant temperatures are elevated.
Mitsubishi designed these forklifts to be easy to service so you'll be back on the job quickly. The engine compartment is easily accessible. Service hour intervals has been extended to 500 hours to keep maintenance costs low.
- Integrated Presence System - This new feature detects when a seatbelt is fastened allowing the forklift to be in use. If seatbelt is not in use, the truck with lock and a buzzer will sound.
- The seatbelt has also been given an orange color to be easily identified it being worn.
- LED work lights that have a long operating life and long-lasting bulbs. The lights are covered under the standard warranty.
Operator Comfort& Productivity
- Fingertip Armrest Control - allows for much more ease of use and comfortable hand placement.
- GRAMMAR seat - designed with wider seating, comfortable material and adjustable features to adapt to each user.
- Flexible Cab (optional) – A must have for operators who work outside in the elements. There are two cabin options – fully enclosed panel for operators comes standard with heater and optional AC package. The new wide cabin includes these upgrades:
- Operator fan
- High capacity heater system
- Air intake pre-cleaner – preventing a clogged air filter
- Floor plate designed for easily accessible servicing
- High output alternator and auxiliary power plugs for accessories
- Premium double folding doors
- Optional A/C package
These models are sold at Towlift’s Cleveland, Columbus, Mentor and Pittsburgh locations. For pricing or lease rates, please contact a Towlift Sales Representative.