SPRING RENTAL SALE!
Save 10% on any rental of one week or longer.
Effective February 1 - April 30th.
We offer a big selection of reliable forklift equipment. Rent direct from forklift industry experts. Our rental experts will help you choose the right equipment for your job.
Forklifts: LP Fuel - Cushion Tire
Small cushion tire forklifts
- 3,500 - 6,500 lb.
- Most popular size for indoor applications.
- 7,000 - 15,000 lb.
- Compact and powerful.
Large cushion tire forklifts
- 30,000 lb.
- For heavy-duty indoor applications.
Forklifts: LP & Diesel Fuel - Pneumatic Tire
Small pneumatic tire forklifts
- 5,000 - 6,000 lb.
- Most popular rental spec for common indoor-outdoor applications.
Mid-size pneumatic forklifts
- 8,000 - 10,000 lb.
- Lumber and other heavy-duty applications.
Large pneumatic tire forklifts
- 15,000 lb.
- For heavy-duty applications.
Super-Sized, High Capacity Forklifts!
Kalmar Large Pneumatic Tire Forklifts
- Up to 73,000 lb.
- Attachment options
- Ideal for steel and lumber applications.
Hoist Large Cushion Tire Forklifts
- 25,000 - 35,000 lb. / 40,000 - 60,000 lb.
- Extendable counterweight allows flexibility in capacity and length. Ideal for riggers and machinery movers.
Video explains the extendable counterweight feature of the Hoist FR-E series. Innovative lift truck provides a range of high capacity lift options. This forklift is available for rent.
Electric Forklifts & Warehouse Equipment
Electric 3-wheel forklifts
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Great turning radius. Good for crowded dock applications.
Small-medium electric forklifts
- 5,000 - 6,000 lb.
- Double E rated
Stand-up counterbalanced trucks
- 3,000 - 4,000 lb.
- Good for frequent on-off applications.
Walkie pallet trucks
- 4,500 - 6,000 lb.
- Walk behind and walk-ride models
- 3,000 - 4,500 lb.
- Lift height: 240" - 330"
Orderpickers / Stockpickers
- 3,000 lb.
- Lift height: 240"
Industrial Yard Equipment
Trackmobile Railcar Movers
Ottawa Terminal Tractors
- Move truck trailers on your property with ease.
Copperloy Yard Ramps
- Great for unloading trucks where there is no dock.
- Mobile units can be moved where needed.
It's the dealer that makes the difference!